How To Use Eco Oxygen Bleach
Sodium percarbonate is the 100% active ingredient of Eco Oxygen. It is sodium carbonate (i.e. Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda) that has reacted with hydrogen peroxide and it is a very effective cleaner for all kinds of things such as organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass, and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fiberglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc..
It rinses easily. Sodium percarbonate uses active oxygen to penetrate carbon or protein soils and has a high kill rate on a wide range of micro-organisms making it an effective sanitiser as well as cleaner. Sodium percarbonate gradually decomposes into non-toxic, environmentally safe, food grade elements. It decomposes into oxygen, sodium carbonate and water.
Oxygen bleach can be used in any place in or around the house that needs to be de-stained and deodorized. It is efficient, safe and economical. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment.
- Environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment
- Non-toxic to animals, plants, and human
- Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
- Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
- It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach
How To Use Eco Oxygen
- Dissolve 2-3 tablespoons and add to washing machine with soap nut shells.
- Dissolve in warm water:
- 1/4 cup for lightly soiled items
- 1/2 cup for moderately soiling or to bleach yellowing whites
- 1 cup for heavy soiled/stained garments
- Soak in the tub for 1 hour or overnight
- Hot water accelerates the bleaching action
- In cold water soak items for longer
General Household Cleaning
- 1 cup of powder to 4 litres of water
- It can be used in your kitchen, fridge, bathroom etc.
- You can clean your carpet, couches, upholstery and camping gear with it
- It is also very effective for water damage cleanup and mildew removal
- Do not apply powder or concentrate on fabrics
- Dissolve powder in water prior to submerging clothing or nappies
- Toni McMahon