Oxygen bleach is excellent for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
Oxygen bleach can be used in any place in or around the house that need to be de stained and deodorized; it is efficient, safe and economical. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment.
- Environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment
- Non-toxic to animals, plants and human
- Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
- Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
- It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach
Washing Machine: Dissolve 2-3 tablespoons and ad to washing machine with soap nut shells.
Pre-soak: Dissolve in warm water: 1/4 cup for lightly soiled items, 1/2 cup for moderately soiling or to bleach yellowing whites. 1 cup for heavy soiled/stained garments. Soak in the tub for 1 hour or overnight. Hot water accelerates the bleaching action. In cold water soak items for longer.
General household cleaning: 1 cup of powder to 4 litres of water. It can be used in your kitchen, fridge, bathroom etc. You can clean your carpet, couches, upholstery and camping gear with it. It is also very effective for water damage cleanup and mildew removal.
Care: Do not apply powder or concentrate onto fabrics. Dissolve powder in water prior to submerging clothing or nappies.