Thieves oil comes from a story of four thieves during the 15th-century plague who used cloves, rosemary and other aromatics to protect themselves while robbing plague victims. We hope you'll use this essential oil for good and not evil!
In The Home
Typically diffused in order to freshen the air, eliminate odors and add a bit of fragrance to the space. Because of its potency, when used in enclosed spaces like in a house or office, it should only be dispersed for no more than thirty minutes at a time to avoid becoming overpowering.
Quite effective at alleviating low to mid-level aches and pains. If diluted with a massage base, it can be rubbed directly onto the sore area or on the chest, nape of the neck or under the arms for an all over stimulating effect.
For relaxation and immune system support, the best place to apply this mix is the bottom of one's feet as the absorption is very thorough.
- add 5-8 drops to oil vapouriser/diffuser
- add up to 50 drops to 100ml cold pressed sweet almond oil for massage
- add up to 50 drops to 100ml jojoba cream for body application
- add up to 50 drops to 100ml foaming wash for bath or shower use
- add .05-1% total essential oil for face products, and up to 2.5% for body products. Aromatherapy Safety, Cautions & Storage
- do not use internally
- do not use topically undiluted
- keep out of reach of children
- avoid contact with the eyes
- store below 30oC out of direct sunlight