This premium Australian Bentonite Clay is among the finest clay available in the world today. It has been carefully selected for its purity and performance and is excellent for all your wellness protocols as well as your body care applications.
It has a very smooth creamy texture and easily mixes with water or into a smoothie.
For topical use, it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Safe to ingest
- Suitable for use with DETOX protocols
- Guaranteed Sundried
- Natural clay powder only; guaranteed no additives
- Unprocessed, dry milled only
- No "expiry" date
- Product of Australia
BODY CARE - topical applications
- Clay Bath
- Body wrap
Hydrous Silicate of Alumina
Bentonite, bentonite clay, montmorillonite clay, montmorillonite, sodium montmorillonite, sodium bentonite, Wyoming bentonite, swelling bentonite, western bentonite.
Bentonite - Internal use
- Serving suggestions: 1 standard serve = 5 grams (approximately 1 heaped teaspoon)
- Instant Clay Drink: Add 1 heaped teaspoon to a glass of water or juice. Lightly stir and it is ready to drink.
- Premixed Clay Concentrate: Mix 1 part clay to 10 parts water. eg.100g of clay to 1 litre of water. 1 serve = 50 ml. Shake well before use. Dilute with water or juice as required.
- Edible Paste: 1 part clay to 2 parts water. e.g. 20g clay to 40ml water. For best results let it hydrate for a couple of hours, the longer the better. No mixing is necessary, just let it sit. Any excess water can be poured off.
Tip: Sprinkle the clay into the water gradually. Not the water to the clay. When making a large amount sprinkle it in layers ie. water first then clay then water etc. It will hydrate more evenly.
Store the hydrated clay in a sealed container of food grade plastic or glass. No refrigeration is necessary.
Cautions please be aware that herbs, although natural can interact with certain medications, and that they may be ill advised to use under certain health conditions. Please consult a qualified health practitioner for cautions pertinent to you. Can be toxic if used incorrectly, therefore, it is wise to use under the guidance of a qualified herbalist.
No therapeutic claim is made or intended for this product. Information is for educational purposes only.