Refreshing Cold Tea Recipe
Perfect to serve on a warm day to hydrate and refresh.
Prepare 1 day ahead.
- 1 teaspoon dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 tablespoons dried lemon myrtle leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves
- add all ingredients to a teapot
- pour freshly boiled water over ingredients and cover with a lid
- allow to steep for 5 minutes
- strain and refrigerate
- serve over ice with a dash of raw honey to taste
Gout, also known as gouty arthritis is caused by the buil...Read More
Xanthan Gum is a thickener made from bacteria that infect...Read More