DIY Gentle Detox Face Exfoliant
This gorgeous DIY Gentle Detox Face Exfoliant fits our 100g glass amber jar.
- 30g green argiletz clay
- 50g organic rice flour
- 7 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 7 drops of Lime essential oil
- 2 drops of Juniper essential oil
- 5 drops of Grapefruit essential oil
- add drops of essential oils to the green clay
- rub through until all lumps have disappeared
- mix through rice flour
- sift ingredients
- pour into airtight jar
- using a clear dry spoon, take a heaped teaspoon of contents
- mix with a little water
- apply in a circular motion over the face
- be sure to apply a serum or moisturiser afterwards
Note: Keep your creation dry in the jar or this natural exfoliant will go mouldy.
How to use a colon cleanse powder
While it doesn’t sound like the most fun thing to do, a c...
Australian Essential Oil: The best natural essential oils
Are Australian Essential oils the best plant oils in the ...
Ayurvedic Aromatherapy in a Nutshell
Ayurveda and its relations to Indian philosophy is derive...
Refreshing Cold Tea Recipe
Perfect to serve on a warm Day to hydrate and refresh. Pr...