Comprehensively expanded and revised with up-to-date research We are proud to present the much anticipated 9th edition of: The Nutrient Bible by Henry Osiecki
The Nutrient Bible is a an invaluable text providing extensive profiles of over 100 Vitamins, Amino Acids, Minerals, Enzymes, Contingent Nutrients, Polyphenols, Flavonoids & Toxic metals.
It provides the latest comprehensive & practical information including:
- Comprehensive profiles of Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Flavonoids and Polyphenols
- Summary of nutrient modulators of regulatory pathways and molecular targets of carcinogenesis, metastasis and hypertension
- The Drug/Nutrient relationship and the effects on one's nutritional status
- Recommended Daily Dosages across age groups
- Deficiency causes and symptoms indicating deficiency
- Food sources containing Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Polyphenols and Amino Acids
- Therapeutic uses for hundreds of illnesses and diseases
- The Effects of high doses of synergetic nutrients
- Overdosage and toxicity.