The Lunette Menstrual Cup is:
- Made in Finland of 100% medical-grade silicone
- Hypoallergic, latex-free, odourless and safe
- Economic and ecologically-friendly; used with care, one Lunette menstrual cup lasts for about 5-10 years
- A sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and sanitary napkins
- Can be used during all sports - swimming, running, yoga (widely used in Europe & US), hiking, rockclimbing, camping, etc.
- Easy-to-use and comfortable, needs emptying only 2-4 times a day. Can be used during the night
- The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, so cleaning is extremely easy
- Measuring lines of 7.5ml and 15ml inside the cup for monitoring the amount of your flow
- Can be sterilised by placing in boiling water for 2-5 minutes
- Can be used by all women
- Can be used before first sexual intercourse and also with an IUD and contraceptive ring.
- Not to be used during post-natal bleeding due to the vagina being inflamed from childbirth
- Does not disrupt the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry the vaginal mucous membrane
- No dampness, no outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis, cystitis or toxic shock syndrome have been linked to the use of menstrual cups
The Lunette menstrual cup is suitable for women of all ages and sizes.
We recommend size 1 for women who have a light flow or who have never had sexual intercourse.
Size 2 is recommended for women who have a heavier flow.
‘The Lunette menstrual cup is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), AUST L157084. It is also FDA listed (USA)”