Helps relieve dry and inflamed skin, dermatitis and minor wounds
Herbs traditionally used to cleanse, nourish, moisten and revitalise the skin, improving its texture and tone.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Arctium lappa (Burdock)||root||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai)||root||475mg|
|Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony)||root||475mg|
|Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip)||leaf||400mg|
|Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng)||root||400mg|
|Fallopia multiora (Phytofol®)||root||325mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolon||150mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Features and benefits
- A specially formulated blend of Chinese and Western herbs traditionally used to address skin conditions and promote a healthy complexion.
- Improves the texture and tone of the skin, and helps reduce dryness, redness, thickening, scaling and cracking.
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of dry, itchy, inflamed and/or scaly skin conditions, including eczema (dry or weeping), dermatitis, psoriasis, hives (urticaria) and non-specific rashes.
- Strengthens the skin’s natural resistance to minor infections, and helps clear mild-to-moderate acne and minor boils.
- Promotes healing of scratches, cuts, abrasions and other minor wounds and sores.
- Suitable for men, women and children 6 years and over.
- Combines well with Fusion® Dermaheal cream, which helps relieve itchy skin conditions and promote healing.
- For nutritional support of problem skin, combine Skin Tonic with Fusion® Zinc Advanced, which may assist in the management of dermatitis, eczema and mild-to-moderate acne or Fusion® Hair, Skin & Nails, which provides nutrients that help maintain a healthy complexion and support skin repair and healing.
- For allergic skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis or hives, consider taking Fusion® Allergy in addition to Skin Tonic.
How it works
Do you suffer from a dry, itchy or inflammatory skin condition, such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, hives, acne or mild boils?
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), these types of dermatological issues are often seen as being caused by an energetic imbalance in which there is too much Dampness in the body, often accompanied by excess Wind and/or Heat.
Skin problems that are caused by Damp-Heat tend to be characterised by redness, inflammation, swellings, and blisters or sores that contain or secrete pus or fluid (as may be seen in eczema, dermatitis or acne), while those involving Damp-Wind tend to be very itchy, and may come and go unpredictably (like hives).
Fusion® Skin Tonic contains a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs traditionally used to help relieve eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, hives and non-specific rashes, and to promote the healing of cuts, scratches and other minor wounds.
In Chinese medicine terms, this formula revitalises the skin and improves its texture and tone via several mechanisms. For example, Fang Feng (also known as Wind Protector) and Tribulus dispel excess Wind and Dampness (to relieve itching and pain), and Dong Quai and Peony invigorate and nourish the Blood (which in turn nourishes the skin).
These and other Chinese herbs in Skin Tonic are supported by the Western herb Burdock, which is traditionally regarded as having beneficial effects on skin conditions by supporting detoxification, acting as a blood purifier and aiding the elimination of metabolic wastes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.