The long awaited companion volume to Ian White's bestselling Australian Bush Flower Essences, first published in 1991 and still the authoritative book in the field. This second book, Australian Bush Flower Healing, covers the 12 Essences that were developed after his first book was published.
This text is also fully illustrated and contains stunning photos of not only the new Bush Essence flowers, but also landscapes of the areas where they grow. One of the most valuable aspects of this book is the extensive repertory of emotional, mental and spiritual conditions. This index is a wonderful reference point when researching or selecting a Bush Essence.
Other topics covered include:
• Important new research on the first 50 Bush Essences
• How to prepare and take the Essences
• Formulas for Combination Essences
• The Companion Essences
• Emotional patterns and balance in pregnancy and labour
• Goal setting and goal achieving
• Astrology, health and the Bush Essences
• Bush Essences and the related subtle bodies