Making Natural Skincare 2 Day Course
Making Natural Skincare Two Day CourseOur next workshops:
- November class (10am to 4pm)
- Day #1 ~ Saturday 16th
- Day #2 ~ Saturday 23rd
Nourish your skin with natural and organic plant-based ingredients. Naturally grown, beautifully cared for and fresh ready for you to use.
ONLY $395 >> BOOK HERE
"I have to say thank you again to you and your wonderful assistant Dani for such an informative and productive weekend of learning. Your generosity with sharing your amazing knowledge and products is so very appreciated"
Deryth and Denyce
Want to know more?
This 'Making Natural Skincare Two Day Course' will teach you everything you need to know, to get you started and feeling confident that you can do this it at home.
You will receive:
- Simple step-by-step instructions
- Recipes and special formulas
- Tips and advice if you have sensitive skin
- All natural and organic ingredients provided for your creations
- Loads of products to take home (completely created by you)
- Healthy snacks & herbal tea during a quick break
- Plenty of time to talk & ask questions with Toni McMahon (facilitator)
You are going to love everything about these 2 days!
Will you create something for yourself? Or maybe a gift for a friend? Completely up to you!
ONLY $395 ~ BOOK HERE
Here's the nitty-gritty...
Module 1: Essential Oils
In this module you will learn the fundamentals of essential oils, giving you the basics to start your skincare making journey.
- Learning about the most commonly known essential oils and when to use them (e.g. Lavender)
- Tips on using essential oils
- Understanding the difference between an essential oil and carrier oil
- How to store your essential oils (this is important)
- Aromatherapy for Beginners Booklet
- Formulas for creating your very own essential oil blends
- Create and take home your very own
- essential oil roller blend
- massage oil
- body spritzer (or customise for your bedroom or bathroom)
Module 2: Herbs
Toni McMahon will energise you as she shares her knowledge and experience with herbs.
- Answering the big question 'What is herbal medicine'?
- The history behind herbal medicine
- Different forms of herbal medicine e.g. teas, syrups, oils, liquid extracts, tinctures, and dry extracts
- The different parts of the plant, and how to use them
- Blending herbs
- Tips for quality control
- Natural remedies
- Herbs for Beginners Booklet
- You will create:
- a herbal tea to drink during the break
- infused oil (which can be used as a face serum)
Module 3: Making Skincare
Toni McMahon will share and reveal her skincare making secrets with you.
- Discussing different types of skincare products
- How to mix essential oils and herbs to create skincare
- How to craft skincare for sensitive skin
- Measurements and formulas
- Recipes to get you started
- Provide all of the natural / organic ingredients and bottles etc to create your skincare on the day
- Craft your very own:
- face cleanser
- face exfoliant
- body wash
- body lotion
- body balm (intensive nourishment - great for dry hands, knees and heels)
- hair cleanser
Toni McMahon, keeps things simple to ensure you know exactly how to make each and every one of these beautiful skincare items.
Are you ready to start your making your own skincare?
ONLY $395 >> BOOK HERE
We will provide a light healthy snack during a quick break, which includes a delicious herbal tea.
*Please note payment is required at time of booking to secure your space. Seven days notice is required if you cannot attend (otherwise class fee is forfeited)