Filtered, fresh Life Water in your fridge or room temperature every day. Use this fabulous filtration system indoors or outdoors, and get great tasting water without the unwanted extras.
Forget boiling, elaborate filtration systems or the need for electricity. Enjoy purified drinking water quickly from your fridge day and night. The Gentoo Glass eliminates chlorine*, fluoride*, contaminants and bacteria to minimal level from your water, leaving you with a cup of liquid health.
This Life Water jug has a variety of great features including a cartridge exchange indicator, spout cover and can hold up to 1.5 litres with the BPA (Bisphenol A) FREE water jug. The resilient and safe glass material is infinitely reusable, offering an endless supply of life water which is rich in essential minerals.
It’s perfect for dinners, outdoor BBQs and even picnics! Using energised ceramic, activated carbon and calcium ionised clay. The Gentoo’s breakthrough filters remove all the nasty extras from your water, leaving you with only the nutrients you need.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USE
- Use only ecobud Gentoo replacement filters.
- Do not overfill jug.
- Do not use for long-term storage. Water loses alkalinity when exposed to air. Contents should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Should your Gentoo Glass jug not be used for an extended period of time (e.g. during holidays), it is recommended that you remove the filter cartridge from the jug, discard of any water left in the jug, and store in a cool, dry place. Before using your Gentoo Glass jug again, please follow the filter conditioning process, repeating steps if necessary.
- Do not expose filter to liquids other than water.
ecobud® filters are designed for use only with municipally treated tap water or water from private supplies which have been tested safe to drink.
ecobud® use granulated activated carbon made from coconut shells. Like any natural product, this is subject to natural variances in product quality. This may lead to slight abrasions of small carbon particles into the filtered water. These present as small black particles. These particles are food grade and will have no negative effect on health if consumed. In the case that these particles appear, ecobud® recommends rinsing and vigorously shaking the filter under running water until the black particles disappear.
* ecobud® does not warrant individual results as they may vary depending on water quality source.
- Filters may become blocked by air pockets over time. To remove blockage, firmly tap and shake filter under running water.
- We suggest changing filters on a rotation of every 3 months, or after 600 Litres of water have been filtered through.
- Only hand wash filter with cold or tepid water. Do not use hot water or detergents when cleaning filter.
- Glass jug may be cleaned in dishwasher.
- Do not put Gentoo Glass jug or filter in freezer or microwave.
- Height: 260mm
- Width: 200mm
- Weight: 360g