Dimethyl Sulfoxide Premium 70g/100g - BP Grade 25ml and 100ml
- 70g/100g Dimethyl Sulfoxide Premium - BP Grade 25ml
- Avoid contact with eyes & skin
- Wear protective gloves when mixing or using
- Avoid breathing vapour
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes wash out immediately with water. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
No therapeutic claims are made about any product on this website
see also more One Answer to Cancer Ingredients